Join the Circle Select team.
Work hard, reap the rewards.
We love what we do, and with good cause. Since inception in 2017, we’ve worked extremely hard to get to where we are now, an ever-growing and ever-evolving recruitment business at the top of its sector.
We focus on the Food & Drinks Manufacturing side of things, working with some of the biggest clients in the game to place both Interim and Permanent candidates in some of the most sought-after roles. This isn’t an easy thing to do, but it’s something that all of our consultants are passionate about, it’s something that each and every one of them lives and breathes to ensure that we deliver only the best for our clients, and provide only the best opportunities to our candidates.
We pride ourselves on an exceptional working atmosphere, our headquarters are energetic and vibrant, creating a competitive and enjoyable environment.
A little more about the Recruitment Industry & Circle Select…
Firstly, recruitment isn’t for everyone. The industry has seen consultants come and go like a merry go round. The good ones, of course, stick it out (it’s worth the stress and grey hairs, we promise!).
The reality is that recruitment is hard work, long hours (particularly during peak seasons) and at times, tonnes of disappointment.
The good thing about recruitment is that the harder you work, the better the results and the better the results, the higher the rewards. It’s not always about working long hours but it’s about working efficiently and working smart!
Circle Select may only be a young business, but we have made outstanding progress since inception. This is driven by our desire to be the very best coupled with the fact we genuinely care about our clients, candidates, and reputation. Far too many Recruiters don’t care, and they stick out like a sore thumb.
Interested in a role?
The sector we specialise in is niche, it’s fast-paced, it’s fun and every single day you can make a difference to your own back pocket.
What are the most important things we are looking for:
- PMA: As cliché as it sounds, having a positive outlook will be the number one ingredient to success in this industry.
- Drive: If you’re the type of person who is chomping at the bit to get into the office and start hitting the phones (sack that, making calls from your hands free on the way in!), you’ll be great in recruitment!
- Bounce-back-ability / Resilience: When you have bad news, which is all too often in recruitment, you pick yourself up, dust yourself down and hit the phones and start creating new opportunities.
- Commitment: We are not looking for someone to be working in the office 14 hours a day, but, this is business and if you need to take a call on your mobile at 9.30pm to close a deal, we expect it.
- Competitive Edge: If you’re not coming into the office, every morning, working your socks off to ensure you are top of the leaderboard then this probably isn’t for you…
What you get in return:
- Basic Salary of £18,000 + uncapped and industry leading commission + company Macbook
- Industry leading training.
- Quarterly & Yearly Incentives (red letter days, yearly trips abroad for high achievers etc).
- A fun, vibrant and supportive environment to carve out a career in recruitment.
Weigh up the options and if you feel the good outweighs the bad, then please apply now for immediate consideration.
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
Salary: £18,000.00 /year